Old Artifact Weapons
Tim Merrigan
2019-10-22 19:07:27 UTC
I've noticed recently that when I hover the cursor over the icon for
my legion artifact weapon it show a vendor price, but when I try to
sell it, I get the "Vendor doesn't want that" message. Does anyone
know what's going on with that?
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
Lewis
2019-10-23 05:44:23 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
I've noticed recently that when I hover the cursor over the icon for
my legion artifact weapon it show a vendor price, but when I try to
sell it, I get the "Vendor doesn't want that" message. Does anyone
know what's going on with that?
You can neither sell nor destroy the artifacts.
--
"The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him
absolutely no good." ~Samuel Johnson
Tim Merrigan
2019-10-23 08:44:39 UTC
On Wed, 23 Oct 2019 05:44:23 -0000 (UTC), Lewis
Post by Lewis
Post by Tim Merrigan
I've noticed recently that when I hover the cursor over the icon for
my legion artifact weapon it show a vendor price, but when I try to
sell it, I get the "Vendor doesn't want that" message. Does anyone
know what's going on with that?
You can neither sell nor destroy the artifacts.
That's what I thought, but most things you can't sell, the hover
window says "No Sell Price" on the Vendor line. Not 265g 99s 14c

Tim Merrigan
Lewis
2019-10-23 18:22:56 UTC
Post by Lewis
Post by Tim Merrigan
I've noticed recently that when I hover the cursor over the icon for
my legion artifact weapon it show a vendor price, but when I try to
sell it, I get the "Vendor doesn't want that" message. Does anyone
know what's going on with that?
You can neither sell nor destroy the artifacts.
That's what I thought, but most things you can't sell, the hover
window says "No Sell Price" on the Vendor line. Not 265g 99s 14c
Annoyingly, many items you cannot sell have a vendor price listed in
the tooltip. I have a bag of them in my bank. Every year or so I go
through and delete the ones I can (since I have to type "delete" for
every single item, even the ones that are completely unusable (like a
pet or mount I already have)).

I have three months left on my sub, and after that I think I am done. I
looked at the 8.3 PTR and... meh, I don't care, and I am very tired of
dealing with the blizzard laziness permeating the game.
--
Everybody wants a rock to wrap a piece of string around