TomTom Question
Tim Merrigan
2018-10-10 02:01:05 UTC
I've been playing since shortly after MoP launched, and I just go my
first Ad-On: Tom Tom.

My question is, how do I put in a way point if I don't know the
coordinates for where I want to go, e.g. the location of a quest
object, or the entrance to a dungeon, (or the Darkmoon Faire portal)?
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
Lewis
2018-10-10 08:55:30 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
I've been playing since shortly after MoP launched, and I just go my
first Ad-On: Tom Tom.
Oh no, that is sad! I've been playing since before anyone was level 60,
and I have never run WoW without addons.
Post by Tim Merrigan
My question is, how do I put in a way point if I don't know the
coordinates for where I want to go, e.g. the location of a quest
object, or the entrance to a dungeon, (or the Darkmoon Faire portal)?
Look it up on wowhead or find it on the map and control right click,
though you can't directly do that one a quest marker, so you have to do
it nearby.

Addons that I won't play wow without:

Dominos (arrange bars sensibly, get rid of idiotic gryphons, customize
look and size of XP/Rep bars, and super easy setup of keyboard
shortcuts)

CT_Mod (al sorts of neat things, a critical one for me is moving the
tooltipm blocking duels, closing/opening bags automatically, and several
others I've forgotten. Time stamps in caht. oh, so many others.)

a mini map addon that lets me move the map and control the icons around
it.

Bigwigs or DBM, critical if you are going to a raid instance, even LFR.

TomTom

TurnIn

ones I like to have:

OmniCC show cooldowns on hotbar

ChamionCommander (manages mission table)

Paste (lets you paste in multiple lines. For examplem 100 tom tom way
points)

Scrap (auto sells junk)

Autobar (Customizable extra bars for things like hearths, foods, trinkets,
quest items, tc)

GupPet (Manage which mounts and companions get summoned and summon a
random one. Lets me o things like :if in a city, use these mounts, if in
an instance, these mounts, etc).

Undermine Journal (gives you, on the tool tip, and idea how much something
is worth).

tullaRange (attacks get a red coloring when target is out of range)

Ttell (sends a /w to your target without having to type their name)

LittleWigs (Like Bigwigs, but for dungeons)

Overachiever (Better interface for Achievements, including a great
search)

GTFO LOUD NOISE WHEN YOU STAND in the FIRE
--
'But it'll kill him!' 'It could have been worse.' 'What?' 'It could have
been us.'
Tim Merrigan
2018-10-10 20:35:18 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
My question is, how do I put in a way point if I don't know the
coordinates for where I want to go, e.g. the location of a quest
object, or the entrance to a dungeon, (or the Darkmoon Faire portal)?
Look it up on wowhead or find it on the map and control right click,
though you can't directly do that one a quest marker, so you have to do
it nearby.
ctrl right click, thank you