purified titan essence stuck to a specific spec?
Peter T.
2018-02-28 19:20:16 UTC
My mage is frost-specced. The tooltip on the essence says "(Arcane)".
I have traded it back, picked frost in the dropdown menu in the trade
window and it still wants to give me an essence for arcane.

Bug?
Peter T.
Catriona R
2018-02-28 21:11:44 UTC
Post by Peter T.
My mage is frost-specced. The tooltip on the essence says "(Arcane)".
I have traded it back, picked frost in the dropdown menu in the trade
window and it still wants to give me an essence for arcane.
Bug?
Is your loot spec set to frost? Right-click your portrait and check
you didn't change it to Arcane at some point, that's the most likely
reason. Never had one of those yet so can't be sure myself but I'd
expect it to use your current loot spec.
Peter T.
2018-02-28 21:36:45 UTC
Post by Catriona R
Bug?
Is your loot spec set to frost? Right-click your portrait and check
you didn't change it to Arcane at some point, that's the most likely
reason. Never had one of those yet so can't be sure myself but I'd
expect it to use your current loot spec.
Ofc! That did it! Ty. :)
--
Peter T.