Can't turn in quest in Cassic
Tim Merrigan
2019-08-09 02:50:32 UTC
I've completed the first quest (Kill 10 Kobold Vermin) and have
returned to Marshall McBride, who has the yellow question mark, and
when I click on him he says one of several variations of "Go away Kid,
you bother me."

P.S. I get the same from the quest giver, Deputy Willem
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
Tim Merrigan
2019-08-09 17:21:10 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
I've completed the first quest (Kill 10 Kobold Vermin) and have
returned to Marshall McBride, who has the yellow question mark, and
when I click on him he says one of several variations of "Go away Kid,
you bother me."
P.S. I get the same from the quest giver, Deputy Willem
I figured it out, accidentally, it's shift-right click, not just
click.

Tim Merrigan
Lewis
2019-08-09 22:36:17 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Tim Merrigan
I've completed the first quest (Kill 10 Kobold Vermin) and have
returned to Marshall McBride, who has the yellow question mark, and
when I click on him he says one of several variations of "Go away Kid,
you bother me."
P.S. I get the same from the quest giver, Deputy Willem
I figured it out, accidentally, it's shift-right click, not just
click.
That is certainly not a "feature" I remember from Wow 1.x, but I have
been running some version of the TurnIn addon since the game launched.
--
I CAN BE ROBBED BUT NEVER DENIED, I TOLD MYSELF. WHY WORRY? 'I too
cannot be cheated,' snapped Fate. SO I HAVE HEARD.
Tim Merrigan
2019-08-10 09:40:33 UTC
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 22:36:17 -0000 (UTC), Lewis
Post by Lewis
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Tim Merrigan
I've completed the first quest (Kill 10 Kobold Vermin) and have
returned to Marshall McBride, who has the yellow question mark, and
when I click on him he says one of several variations of "Go away Kid,
you bother me."
P.S. I get the same from the quest giver, Deputy Willem
I figured it out, accidentally, it's shift-right click, not just
click.
That is certainly not a "feature" I remember from Wow 1.x, but I have
been running some version of the TurnIn addon since the game launched.
I found the fix. Under "Interface Options" check "Interact on Left
Click".

Tim Merrigan
Catriona R
2019-08-10 14:02:45 UTC
Post by Lewis
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Tim Merrigan
I've completed the first quest (Kill 10 Kobold Vermin) and have
returned to Marshall McBride, who has the yellow question mark, and
when I click on him he says one of several variations of "Go away Kid,
you bother me."
P.S. I get the same from the quest giver, Deputy Willem
I figured it out, accidentally, it's shift-right click, not just
click.
That is certainly not a "feature" I remember from Wow 1.x, but I have
been running some version of the TurnIn addon since the game launched.
I found the fix. Under "Interface Options" check "Interact on Left
Click".
It was always right-click (no shift, just right-click) to interact in
the early days, "Interact on Left click" was a much much more recent
addition.

Quite glad they've left it in, as it's a great antigriefer mechanism,
I'm rather susprised I haven't heard people crying that they can't
force-flag people who are just trying to quest like they could in
vanilla lol. While I mostly prefer minimum changes from the original
game, I'm certainly using that option, much safer!
Lewis
2019-08-10 17:34:52 UTC
Post by Lewis
Post by Tim Merrigan
Post by Tim Merrigan
I've completed the first quest (Kill 10 Kobold Vermin) and have
returned to Marshall McBride, who has the yellow question mark, and
when I click on him he says one of several variations of "Go away Kid,
you bother me."
P.S. I get the same from the quest giver, Deputy Willem
I figured it out, accidentally, it's shift-right click, not just
click.
That is certainly not a "feature" I remember from Wow 1.x, but I have
been running some version of the TurnIn addon since the game launched.
I found the fix. Under "Interface Options" check "Interact on Left
Click".
Ah, one of the issues with trying to cram "Classic" into the current WoW
software, then.
--
what was supposed to be so special about a full moon? It was only a big
circle of light. And the dark of the moon was only darkness. But