Good thing about playing Hoard
Tim Merrigan
2019-09-23 02:53:17 UTC
I generally prefer Alliance's back story, but I much prefer playing
along side Vulpera over fighting them. IMHO they should be neutral or
Alliance.

Note: I play both equally, alternating between them.

P.S. They should also be playable.
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
Lewis
2019-09-24 13:02:47 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
I generally prefer Alliance's back story, but I much prefer playing
along side Vulpera over fighting them. IMHO they should be neutral or
Alliance.
They are pretty adorable.
Post by Tim Merrigan
P.S. They should also be playable.
That was my thought.
--
2+2=5 for sufficiently large values of 2.