Troubles with Bartender4
Marianne
2008-10-23 18:34:54 UTC
Hi

I have installet Bartender4 which works pretty with my priest. But with my
druid I have problems with the keys when I shapeshift. Keys that should be
avaliable in for example cat form disappears when I shift from prowl to
non-prowl.

I havent the faintest idea of what to do?

Anyone?

Thanks

MArianne
steve.kaye
2008-10-24 07:39:46 UTC
Post by Marianne
Hi
I have installet Bartender4 which works pretty with my priest. But with my
druid I have problems with the keys when I shapeshift. Keys that should be
avaliable in for example cat form disappears when I shift from prowl to
non-prowl.
That's because Bartender 4 does a bar change when you go into prowl
like the default UI does for Rogue's stealth.
Post by Marianne
I havent the faintest idea of what to do?
Stealth up, drag the buttons you want on there and they'll be
available next time you stealth. This way you don't need your stealth
only functions on the action bar all the time.

You can turn the feature off if you don't like it. Type /bt4, click
on action bar 1 in the list and switch to the state change tab - there
will be a prowl option on there somewhere that says which bar will be
used in prowl. Change that to "none" or "no change" or some similar
option (I forget the text used)

steve.kaye
Marianne
2008-10-24 10:00:55 UTC
Post by Marianne
I havent the faintest idea of what to do?
Stealth up, drag the buttons you want on there and they'll be
available next time you stealth. This way you don't need your stealth
only functions on the action bar all the time.
You can turn the feature off if you don't like it. Type /bt4, click
on action bar 1 in the list and switch to the state change tab - there
will be a prowl option on there somewhere that says which bar will be
used in prowl. Change that to "none" or "no change" or some similar
option (I forget the text used)
steve.kaye
Perfect. Thanks

marianne