Ashjra'kamas, Shroud of Resolve reset/repair
Tim Merrigan
2020-05-03 01:04:41 UTC
How long does it take the Ashjra'kamas to, um, heal, I guess, once
it's fully corrupted? Currently Rank 1.

This is the second time I've attempted Deeper into Darkness, and this
time I made it to Stage 4 before I was ejected.

P.S. Is there some way I can the corruption level of the clock outside
of the dream?
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
https://www.avg.com
Peter T.
2020-05-04 18:02:16 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
How long does it take the Ashjra'kamas to, um, heal, I guess, once
it's fully corrupted? Currently Rank 1.
I don't understand your question. :)
Post by Tim Merrigan
This is the second time I've attempted Deeper into Darkness, and this
time I made it to Stage 4 before I was ejected.
P.S. Is there some way I can the corruption level of the clock outside
of the dream?
Yes. But you have to

1. hit rank 15 on your cloak and then ...
2. complete raids on at least normal level

Every time you kill the last boss you get a malefic(?) core that will
raise your corruption resistance with 3 points up until 125. As I've
understood it you can get 3 cores every week = +9 points to your cloak.
Peter T.
Tim Merrigan
2020-05-05 03:27:43 UTC
Post by Peter T.
Post by Tim Merrigan
How long does it take the Ashjra'kamas to, um, heal, I guess, once
it's fully corrupted? Currently Rank 1.
I don't understand your question. :)
After my first failed attempt at Deeper into Darkness, I immediately
tried again, and was ejected as soon as I entered the dream, because
my corruption resistance was 3. When I tried again the next day it
was back to 15(?) and I made it to the third floor, and even got a hit
on the boss there, before I was ejected. My question is, how long
does it take the cape to regenerate resistance?
Post by Peter T.
Post by Tim Merrigan
This is the second time I've attempted Deeper into Darkness, and this
time I made it to Stage 4 before I was ejected.
P.S. Is there some way I can the corruption level of the clock outside
of the dream?
Yes. But you have to
1. hit rank 15 on your cloak and then ...
2. complete raids on at least normal level
Every time you kill the last boss you get a malefic(?) core that will
raise your corruption resistance with 3 points up until 125. As I've
understood it you can get 3 cores every week = +9 points to your cloak.
Thank you

https://www.avg.com
Peter T.
2020-05-05 07:22:25 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
After my first failed attempt at Deeper into Darkness, I immediately
tried again, and was ejected as soon as I entered the dream, because
my corruption resistance was 3. When I tried again the next day it
was back to 15(?) and I made it to the third floor, and even got a hit
on the boss there, before I was ejected. My question is, how long
does it take the cape to regenerate resistance?
I'm still not sure what you mean. But Deeper into the Darkness is a
quest where the goal is to fail the first time. When you do it the
second time you're wearing the legendary cloak and you complete it.

<https://www.wowhead.com/quest=57362/deeper-into-the-darkness#comments>
--
Peter T.