no fly zone ad on
Tim Merrigan
2019-12-17 00:59:15 UTC
Does anyone know if there is an add on that shows no fly zones, e.g.
Stormegaurd in BfA, or Wintergrasp in Northrend?

There I was flying from Ironforge to the Greench, coasting because I
don't have quite enough range to go straight across the gap there,
when I fell out of the sky.
and to the republic which it established, one nation, from many peoples,
promising liberty and justice for all.
Feel free to use the above variant pledge in your own postings.

Tim Merrigan
Lewis
2019-12-17 03:37:05 UTC
Post by Tim Merrigan
Does anyone know if there is an add on that shows no fly zones, e.g.
Stormegaurd in BfA, or Wintergrasp in Northrend?
There I was flying from Ironforge to the Greench, coasting because I
don't have quite enough range to go straight across the gap there,
when I fell out of the sky.
Not that I know of, didn't you get a warning?
A closed mouth gathers no feet.
Tim Merrigan